Cancellation and refund
Online orders cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the delivery timeslot may not be eligible for a full refund. This is due to our products being fresh and prepared on a per-order basis. In this case, please contact our Customer Service team as soon as possible.
Orders cancelled due the recipient refusing the order upon delivery may not be eligible for a full refund.
Please note cash/bank card refunds may take up to 7 working days.
This includes but is not limited to a) Recipient’s address being outside of our delivery zone; b) There was an issue confirming your order and you did not respond to us for more than 3 days; and c) in the rare scenario where the product is not available and we could not find you a suitable replacement.
If the flowers were clearly damaged before, during or upon delivery we will provide a replacement as soon as practically possible.
If you do not require a replacement you may be eligible for compensation in the form of Floward credit.
We will provide a replacement as soon as practically possible.
If you do not require a replacement, you may be eligible for compensation in the form of Floward credit.
We may need to move the order to a later timeslot if we are unable to reach the recipient.
If your order is delayed by less than 6 hours after the end of your timeslot you may not be eligible for a full refund.
If your order is delayed by more than 6 hours after the end of your timeslot you will be eligible for a full refund in the form of Floward credit. This is not valid for orders delayed for reasons outside of our control, including but not limited to a) An incorrect address was provided, b) an incorrect recipient information; c) Recipient not answering in a timely manner; d) Recipient was not available to receive the order; and e) Certain establishments or areas not accepting our delivery.
Please ensure you provide a valid phone number of the recipient and an accurate name.
Terms and Conditions
To be a member of the website of Floward.com, first of all it is required that you fill in the registration form and then agree and undertake to comply with the provisions of the user agreement for Floward.com. By filling in and ratifying the registration form or getting any services or ordering a product using this system, the user agrees to be bound by the user agreement of Floward.
The terms and conditions apply to Floward.com website and its associated applications on iPhone, Android, and mobile site platforms
While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information.
An order may be subsequently cancelled by Floward after you have received a confirmation and Floward reserve the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
By using this site, you warrant that any personal information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by updating your member profile on the site or by contacting us, you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use. You are not allowed to register multiple memberships for use by the same person. Violation of this clause may result in termination of your membership.
Members' passwords should be kept confidential at all times, and must not be shared or disclosed to anyone. You are responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted through your membership. If you know or suspect that someone has knowledge of your password then you should contact us immediately.
You may not use the site for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose, including without limitation to:
distributing any unlawful, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene or otherwise objectionable material transmitting material that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any laws, regulations or codes of practice.
Interfering with any other persons use or enjoyment of the site. Damaging, disabling or impairing the operation of this site or attempting to gain unauthorized access to this site or to networks connected to it, through hacking, spoofing or other such similar means.
You are prohibited from posting, uploading or transmitting to or from this website any material that:
Breaches any applicable local, national or international law;
Is unlawful or fraudulent
Amounts to unauthorized advertising; or
Contains viruses or any other harmful programs.
You may not misuse the website (including by hacking).
Any comments or feedback that you submit through the website must not:
contain any defamatory, obscene or offensive material;
promote violence or discrimination;
infringe the intellectual property rights of another person;
breach any legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence);
promote illegal activity or invade another’s privacy;
give the impression that they originate from us; or
be used to impersonate another person or to misrepresent your affiliation with another person.
The prohibited acts listed in the above paragraphs are non-exhaustive. You will pay Floward for all costs and damages which it incurs as a result of you breaching any of these restrictions.
Floward will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting any material in breach of the above paragraph.
criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
advertising to, or solicitation of, any user to buy or sell any products or services, unless authorized by Floward;
systematic retrieval of data or other content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Floward;
making any unauthorized use of the Floward services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
engaging in unauthorized framing of or linking to the website;
transmitting chain letters or junk email to other users;
using any information obtained from the website in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
engaging in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the website or the networks or services connected to the website;
attempting to impersonate another user or person;
using the username of another user;
selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
using any information obtained from the website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
using the Floward service as part of any effort to compete with Floward or to provide services as a service office;
deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website;
attempting to bypass any measures of the website designed to prevent or restrict access to the website, or any portion of the website;
Harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening Floward company through any medium of communication or to any of its employees or agents engaged in providing any part of Floward Company services to you.
displaying an advertisement, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the website on behalf of that person, such as posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose;
deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Contribution or Floward Content; and
using the website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Any other suspected malicious activities on Floward website or applications.
The customer order cancellation is limited to a maximum time of 5 minutes from the time of placing the order.
The customer refund procedure might take 2-7 working days to process on the Debit /Credit Cards bank payment gateway. The customer has to follow on with the bank in case of any delay in crediting back the customer’s account with the amount previously paid by the customer. We will send an email to the customer that contains a printout of the refund advice printed from Debit / Credit Cards bank payment gateway as reference in case the customer wants to revise the bank with.
Customers using the Debit / Credit Cards facility are requested to be available on their respective contact numbers.
Credit or Debit cards used in placing orders through the online payment gateway on Floward website or applications must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
The customer is entirely liable for placing an order using the Debit / Credit Cards facility after carefully reading all the terms & conditions.
You may not, for example, incorporate the information, content, or other material in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not modify, copy, distribute, re-publish, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, reuse, resell, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, material, software, products or services obtained from the site, except as specifically noted above. Except as specifically authorized by Floward, you may not deep-link to the site for any purpose or access the site manually or with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, automated process or device to scrape, copy, or monitor any portion of the site or any information, content, or material on the site. Floward reserves all of its statutory and common law rights against any person or entity who violates this paragraph. You may not link or frame to any pages of the site or any content contained therein, whether in whole or in part, without prior written consent from Floward. You may become a "fan" of the site or share links to the site via social networking technology reference on the site. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Provided that you are eligible to use the website, you are granted a limited license to access and use the website and the Floward content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Floward content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Floward reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the website and Floward Content and Marks. If you download or print a copy of the Floward content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Floward content or enforce limitations on use of the website or the Floward content therein.
Floward has the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to (i) edit, redact or otherwise change any contributions, (ii) re-categorize any contributions to place them in more appropriate locations or (iii) pre-screen or delete any contributions that are determined to be inappropriate or otherwise in violation of this Agreement.
• Upon placing your order online, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail detailing your request, and a second email confirming that Floward have received payment. Your place on the Workshop is then confirmed.
• If you have any queries regarding your registration, please contact [email protected]
• Should we have any queries relating to your registration, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone as soon as possible as part of the registration process.
2 - Protection of your personal information
• Our website has secure pages to collect user information and most critical data is stored in encrypted form. We use various technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and encryption technology that works with Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
3 - Methods of payment
• Full payment of the Workshop fees must be received in advance. Your place on the selected Workshop cannot be reserved until full payment is received.
• Fees can be paid securely online by Knet, Visa or credit cards on our website within your booking.
• Please include contact details when making your booking in case we need to contact you prior to the Workshop commencement.
• Please ensure that your booking is confirmed.
4 - Cancellations and refunds
• Please note that our Workshops have minimum attendance levels and may be cancelled by us if too few bookings are received or other unavoidable circumstances occur. We reserve the right to amend, postpone or cancel Workshops, if necessary.
• If we cancel the Workshop we shall endeavor to give you at least 3 days’ notice. You will then have the option of transferring to another Workshop or having a full refund of the fees, which we will return to you within three weeks. We will not be liable for any costs or expenses that you may incur arising from the cancellation of the selected Workshop.
• We require at least 7 days’ cancellation notice prior to the selected Workshop day, otherwise 100% of the fee will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes by such time.
• All Workshops places are transferable/exchangeable only if notified to us at least 7 days before the selected Workshop day. Regrettably, due to Workshop logistics, you will not be permitted to transfer to a different Workshop after this date. If you are unable to attend your selected Workshop day, you may instead elect someone else to attend the Workshop in your place provided we are notified of the change as set out herein.
• If you need to cancel your reservation on a selected Workshop at least 7 days before the Workshop day but do not have an alternative date to rebook on to, we will issue you with a credit note in the form of a voucher that will be valid for use for 6 months from the date of issue.
• For Corporate or Group Bookings, our courses are normally tailored to your own requirements. You are invited to contact us at [email protected] or call for further details.
5 - Non-attendance
• If you are unable to attend the Workshop due to illness, or for personal or professional reasons (and we are notified less than 7 days before the selected Workshop day), you will not be entitled to a refund, extra tuition or to automatically transfer to another Workshop. We will in such circumstances and entirely at our discretion, consider such action that we believe to be fair and reasonable.
• Please note that if alternative options are offered, there may be an additional charge.
• All participants are asked to arrive 15 minutes before the specified start time of the Workshop.
• All participants attending a Workshop are responsible for their own belongings and we accept no liability for any loss or damage to these.
6 - Health and safety
• All participants on the Workshop are expected to follow Health and Safety guidelines that are given at the start of the Workshop.
• All participants are asked to wear appropriate clothing and during the Workshop.
• Regrettably children are not permitted to attend our Workshops and the minimum age is 18 years.
7 - Materials and equipment
• All materials, equipment and flowers are included in the Workshop fees. The Floward equipment is to be returned to us at the end of the Workshop. All participants will however be given the opportunity to purchase the Floward equipment at the price applicable on the day of booking. All flowers and arrangements created at the Workshop will be for the participants to take away.
8 - Photography and video
• You may take as many photographs of your own work as you wish during the workshop.
• Floward reserves the right to use any pictures or videos of the Workshop on their social media pages and all participants are deemed to have provided their consent to the same.
9 - Terms of service
• We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the website (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
• We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the website.
• In using our website you agree to act in accordance with the law and accept and abide by all of our Terms and Conditions.
• The limit on our liability is stated within our Terms and Conditions. Save as otherwise stated, our total liability in contract, or otherwise arising in connection with the performance of these Terms and Conditions shall be limited to the total of the Workshop fee paid by you.
10 - Applicable law
• These Terms and Conditions and those set out in our website include the entire agreement and understanding between us and you confirm that you have not entered into the same in reliance upon any representation, warranty or undertaking, written or oral, to whomsoever made which is not set out or referred to in our Terms and Conditions. • These Terms and Conditions together with those set out in our website shall be read and construed in accordance with Qatar law and any dispute between us will be dealt with by the Qatar Courts.
- 1.Membership Eligibility and Overview
- 1.1. Floward Loyalty program is a free reward program offered by Floward to its customers located in the GCC, Egypt, Jordan, and the UK. The Floward Customer Loyalty Program (“Program”) is offered at the sole discretion of Floward. The Program is available to individual customers for their personal use only and is limited to one account per individual customer. Corporate customers, associations or any other groups is not eligible to participate in the Program.
- 1.2. You agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Floward Terms and Conditions. The terms relating to the Program may be changed or modified by Floward at any time and at our discretion without any prior notice. If you do not agree to the Floward terms and conditions, you will not be able to participate in the Program. Furthermore Customers who are part of Floward Loyalty Program and / or redeem rewards are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions and are legally bound by the same.The Program is void where prohibited by law.
- 2. Program Enrollment
- 2.1 Individuals who set up an account with Floward are automatically enrolled in the Program.
- 2.2. Only one Program account may be associated with a single email address that is provided by the customer at the time of registration with Floward. In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Program membership account, the email address submitted at the time of setting up your Floward account will be considered as the authorized account holder. For the purposes of these terms, the "authorized account holder" is the natural person with the email address submitted at the time of registration with Floward.
- 3. How the Program Works and Program Benefits
- 3.1. The Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal customers for purchasing our Products and/or taking other Program related actions. For your purchase to qualify for the Program, you must be signed into your online account at the time of purchase on the Floward Platforms. You can earn points by making eligible purchases.
- 3.2 When you purchase any eligible Floward Products on the Platforms you will earn a certain number of points, which shall be calculated by Floward and which will be based on the level of spend with Floward. 3.3 All accumulated points and credit will be specified on your Floward account and will be updated as purchases occur, or points are utilised. You can check your accumulated points and credits in your account at any time. Your points will be added after your Order has been delivered.
- 3.4. Your points will be calculated based on your spend after deducting any discounts that have been offered to you and the amount of any value added tax (VAT).
- 3.5 In the event of cancellation/refund of any eligible purchase that initially earned you Floward points, such points will be deducted automatically from your account used for such eligible purchases. Points will be deducted at the same rate at which they were earned. Upon cancellation / refund of products awarded through the redemption of points, all redeemed points will be forfeited
- 3.6 As Floward is committed to reducing their environmental footprint, we have chosen to keep our loyalty Program free from plastic cards. Instead, customers can use the benefit of the Program by logging in to their account when making purchases through the Floward Platforms.
- 4. Program Benefits and Rewards
- 4.1. Points may never be exchanged for cash. You may redeem your points by making a purchase at any time by logging into your Floward account and using the credit option. Your points will not be transferable to anyone else.
- 4.2. Neither accounts nor Program points may be shared or combined. Only the customer paying for the Products may accumulate Floward loyalty points. Any purchase that has been made by the customer using the credit balance that has been credited into their individual accounts either due to Floward’s contractual obligation or any other condition will not be subject to Loyalty program and customer will not receive any points against such purchases.
- 4.3. Points earned through the Program have no cash value, are non-transferable, and you have no property rights in or to rewards or other Program benefits. Points credited to your Floward account will be decreased or reversed, as applicable, if part or all of your purchase of Products is returned or cancelled or if the credit is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Terms. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of any points or benefits offered through the Program, other than by us, is expressly prohibited.
- 4.4. The Products and services available through the Program and any samples that we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the Products, services, or samples you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled and/or any Products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our terms and conditions.
- 4.5. We are not responsible for points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity.
- 4.6. We reserve the right to change the Program, how you earn points and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and/or other Program activity. We reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or activities that are eligible for the Program in a given time period or for the duration of the Program, and/or any combination thereof.
- 4.7. If you have concerns that a purchase or other activity was not properly applied to your account, you should contact Floward via email at [email protected] Your email must specify your name and email address associated with the Program, the date of the Program activity, and the issue(s) you encountered. This email must be sent no more than thirty (30) days after the date the purchase or other Program activity took place. We are not responsible for late notifications about purchases or other Program activities not being credited to an account.
- 5. Termination and Modification
- 5.1. The Program and its benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We may, at our election, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate these Program terms, and/or the Program or any aspect or feature of the Program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of points already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated points.
- 5.2. We reserve the right to exclude you from or to discontinue your participation in the Program and to audit your customer account at any time, in our sole discretion. Any suspected abuse of the Program, failure to follow any Program terms, illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation or other conduct inconsistent with these Program terms and/or detrimental to us or our interests, including without limitation, any suspected illegal, fraudulent other unauthorized use of any Program points, may result in the revocation of your participation as a customer of Floward and make you ineligible for further participation in the Program.
- 5.3 If your participation is revoked, any points or credits in your account will automatically expire and your access to the Program and features will automatically terminate. If we suspect illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of these terms and conditions, we also have the right to take appropriate legal action, in our sole discretion.
- 5.4. The customer should use the Loyalty points / wallet balance within 60 days after it has been earned from June 1st,2022 onwards. All the loyalty points /wallet balance will be reset to 0 after expiration of 60 days.
- 5.5 If you decide you no longer want to be a part of the Program, you may cancel your membership at any time by opting out in your account on the Platforms.
In addition, Floward may collect information regarding Floward account holders' past Floward orders, customer service inquiries, and certain social networking preferences (e.g. pages you "Like" or "Recommend").
Floward also uses web analytics software to track and analyze traffic on the site in connection with Floward advertising and promotion of Floward services. Floward may publish these statistics or share them with third parties without including PII.
IP Addresses are the Internet Protocol addresses of the computers that you are using. Your IP Address is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever users visit the Site, along with the time(s) of such visit(s) and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
User generated content posted through the site such as service/product reviews and certain social networking preferences (e.g. pages you "Like" or "Recommend") may be viewed by the general public. Accordingly, Floward cannot ensure the privacy of any PII included in such user generated content.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Because Non-PII does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to share such Non PII, which does not personally identify you, with our affiliates and with other third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-PII with PII (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we do combine any Non-PII with PII, the combined information will be treated by us as PII hereunder as long as it is so combined. IP Addresses. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the site. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose PII. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Non-PII, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, credit card processing and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
As required to fulfill your purchase (e.g., to our staff to enable them to fulfill your order).
To identify you to any person to whom you send messages regarding Site-related content through the Site.
To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). as we believe to be appropriate: (a) under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Once your account has been deleted, you won't be able to reactive it or regain access. We will not retain or restore any of your data.
To make future purchases on Floward, you will have to set up a new account.
Once you request to have your account deleted, we'll process your request and deactivate your account. This process can take up to 30 days.